The 6 things that make plantae, Plantae
1) Photosynthesis is key mode of nutrition.
2) Unlimited growth at meristems(regions of cells capable of growth and division in plants)
3) Contain cellulose in wall making the structure rigid.
4) Incapable of movement
5) Absence of sensory and nervous systems
6) Alternation of generations(the alternation of a sexual phase and an asexual phase in the life cycle of an organism)
- multicellular organisms
- have the presence of a nuclei
- are stationary and autotrophic by nature
Autotrophic- able to from nutritional substances from inorganic substances(carbon dioxide)
- have cell wall made of cellulose
- has a large central vacuole which maintains turgor pressure
- chloroplasts (chlorophyll) used during photosynthesis.